Mum who has children just to claim £20,000 benefits.

No, only over those who will not work.

How do you know who will work and who will not work. Don't you see how you have fallen into the trap set for you by the gutter press.

I can never understand how people still fall for this nonsense. :huh:

How do you know who will work and who will not work. Don't you see how you have fallen into the trap set for you by the gutter press.

I can never understand how people still fall for this nonsense. :huh:

Cap the child benefit to 2 kids & we'll see who the REAL families are. Not the 'economic' families with feral kids that we are lumbered with now, all from 'soft Labours' benefits & bankruptcy policy!

Cap the child benefit to 2 kids & we'll see who the REAL families are. Not the 'economic' families with feral kids that we are lumbered with now, all from 'soft Labours' benefits & bankruptcy policy!

But you only think this way because of nonsense in the right wing press. You are being manipulated and you can't see it.

got to admit im out of work, what ive found is that people who work condone those that dont, but in my experience most that do work would swap places with those that dont and get the benefits, who wouldnt??? ive said many a time on threads on here, its not the benefit agency that pay too much its the companys that employ that dont pay a reasonable rate of pay (slave labour) i recieve around 19k on benefits tax free, im unskilled, i would need to get a job around 25k just to be the same off, sinario speaks oceans!!!

got to admit im out of work, what ive found is that people who work condone those that dont, but in my experience most that do work would swap places with those that dont and get the benefits, who wouldnt??? ive said many a time on threads on here, its not the benefit agency that pay too much its the companys that employ that dont pay a reasonable rate of pay (slave labour) i recieve around 19k on benefits tax free, im unskilled, i would need to get a job around 25k just to be the same off, sinario speaks oceans!!!

One word dear fellow......... PRIDE.

And also knowing that the money you are receiving youve EARNED it.

I couldn't agree more. Tax Credits are symptomatic of companies which fail to pay a living wage. In effect we're subsiding big companies who are simply too greedy to pay people so they can afford to live. While the minimum wage is an improvement it certainly doesn't go far enough.

I couldn't agree more. Tax Credits are symptomatic of companies which fail to pay a living wage. In effect we're subsiding big companies who are simply too greedy to pay people so they can afford to live. While the minimum wage is an improvement it certainly doesn't go far enough.

Couldnt agree more with what??,sitting back and being idle?

If your skills only allow you to be paid the minimum wage and its not good enough for you then why not learn new skills and qualifications to earn a better wage????

Then again its ever so easy taking the windowlene in the shower isnt it??

Archived