Should their be a maximum age for men in nightclubs?

Do you support it?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support it?

• No not at all
    • Yes no men over 50
    • Yes no men over 40
    • Yes no men over 35
    • Yes no men over 30
    • No men at all (ie women only clubs)

OK radical feminism comming up.

Would you support (the frankly barmy) idea of a maximum age for men in nightclubs? The supposed advantage of this would be that young ladies could go out for a night out without receiving any unwanted attention from men they consider too old for them.

It would be pretty simple to enforce - ID, bouncers (same as mimimum age restrictions) but would it be fair.

Perhaps you would support a policy of desegnating certain clubs as being for people under a certain age and leave the other clubs for older men (and presumably older women too).

If so what should the cut off age be?

I think clubs should be able to make their own rules about who they let in.

If the night was advertised as "Single women looking for young men" then obviously it would be understandable that they place age restrictions on men.

Similarly if the night was "Single men looking for older women" then they should be able to place a restriction on women under a certain age.

I went into a nightclub about three years ago, I was horribly drunk and ended up wandering around the place with bendy drinking straws sticking out of my ears and nostrils and behaving as if nothing was there when people gawped at me.

I even got served at the bar a few times with the straws sticking out of various orifices.

I was 47 then.

I reckon blokes of my age should be banned from nightclubs to save us from ourselves.

As for harrassing women, I was harrassed rather badly by a fit little piece of skirt who wouldnt leave me alone, I was most embarrassed and eventually managed to fend her off.

My OH was there too and seemed to enjoy watching me struggle with this piece. It`d have been a different storey if the OH wasnt there, oh yes indeedy.

Archived