Should their be a maximum age for men in nightclubs?

Do you support it?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support it?

• No not at all
    • Yes no men over 50
    • Yes no men over 40
    • Yes no men over 35
    • Yes no men over 30
    • No men at all (ie women only clubs)

I don't think it would be fair to ban anyone based on age. As for the argument that young women don't like the attention from older men; I'd say if you're not able to handle yourself in a situation like that then maybe you're the one who shouldn't be out clubbing.

I don't think it would be fair to ban anyone based on age. As for the argument that young women don't like the attention from older men; I'd say if you're not able to handle yourself in a situation like that then maybe you're the one who shouldn't be out clubbing.

I agree 1000% well said.

OK radical feminism comming up.

Would you support (the frankly barmy) idea of a maximum age for men in nightclubs? The supposed advantage of this would be that young ladies could go out for a night out without receiving any unwanted attention from men they consider too old for them.

It would be pretty simple to enforce - ID, bouncers (same as mimimum age restrictions) but would it be fair.

Perhaps you would support a policy of desegnating certain clubs as being for people under a certain age and leave the other clubs for older men (and presumably older women too).

If so what should the cut off age be?

Exactly one day younger than however old you are at the time. Of course.

Archived