Should their be a maximum age for men in nightclubs?

Do you support it?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support it?

• No not at all
    • Yes no men over 50
    • Yes no men over 40
    • Yes no men over 35
    • Yes no men over 30
    • No men at all (ie women only clubs)

A themed night spelling out dress codes and age limits should vary throughout the week so everyone can enjoy.

I only go to night clubs now if its someones birthday or special occasion as its impossible to hold a decent conversation without being spat at from 4 inches away because of the musics volume.

When I was a student glass collector and keen cyclist I used to have much older women ride my thighs which was a bit embarrasing but I didnt mind.

OK radical feminism comming up.

Would you support (the frankly barmy) idea of a maximum age for men in nightclubs? The supposed advantage of this would be that young ladies could go out for a night out without receiving any unwanted attention from men they consider too old for them.

It would be pretty simple to enforce - ID, bouncers (same as mimimum age restrictions) but would it be fair.

Perhaps you would support a policy of desegnating certain clubs as being for people under a certain age and leave the other clubs for older men (and presumably older women too).

If so what should the cut off age be?

I dont know why any middle aged bloke would want to hang out with a bunch of 20 somethings in a night club anyway. Just listening to their immature gab is irritating enough.

As for "young ladies having a night out without receiving any unwanted attention from men they consider too old" I presume (unless they're all weak minded) they always have the right to say "no thanks" and if the old man persists then resort to cruder tactics by just telling him to "bu**er off or I'll call the bouncer"

I'm all for segregated clubs. Clubs were originally designed for like minded people with similar interests to meet and socialize. It seems dumb that laws are passed to force clubs to accept people they would normally bar out.

ithink there should be a maximim age for women in clubs . it was ok when roxy`s had their grab a granny nights,as they were all in one place , but now there are ladies of a certain vintage prowling all the clubs in sheffield looking for their prey :gag::gag:

:hihi:

Archived