Would you date a very obese person?

I have been with big girls and thin girls and they both have their good and bad points. My wife is thin but I would love her and want her just as much if she gets fat.

arrrr bless yr heart brillo!

thats what you call real love...i bet she would be blushing if she read what you wrote:love::blush::

No I am female. How would I feel? Awful...however...I know its not right but there isn’t a scenario I can picture where I would ever, ever tell anyone I didn’t want to go out with them because of how they looked. I know its best to be honest but I can’t see myself doing it - you're right, I'm a coward!! I’d make up an excuse and say no of course its not your weight.

hi k

thanks for the clarification...yes i agree it would be a awful scenario to imagine being in...whether pub or club...the minute someone makes a scene you get that awful silence:help: and everyone looks at you and you get that please floor open and swallow me now!

i remember going on a date with a very big lady...way over 30 st or more and we walked into this pub and you can bet we got the most stares:o

whereas if she had been 10 st no one would have noticed us.

Yes I do.

Damn she reads this and Im dead.

well your not alone jab...i date big women too...i never get the ewwwww no way feeling...i guess i see it as more to love rather than you'll need to lose 20 st before i even look at you again...

Archived