Would you date a very obese person?

well your not alone jab...i date big women too...i never get the ewwwww no way feeling...i guess i see it as more to love rather than you'll need to lose 20 st before i even look at you again...

Yeah Im not that bothered about the size of a woman, whether she`s big or small, as long as she`s happy with it then thats fine.

I say `Not that bothered` but I must say I DO like a lady with some meat on her even though actually saying that to her is one of the most dangerous things a bloke can do.

I remember looking at her as she was bending over to pick something up off the floor a couple of years ago and saying `My GOD I love a wide arse on a lass!`

I thought I was being nice but she didnt speak to me for three days.

Saying that from the back she looks like a Welsh cob too... that doesnt do you much good.

She`s not bothered about having some meat on her- at least thats what she tells me but she doesnt seem to like being reminded of the fact.

`You dont sweat much for a fat lass!` That isnt a good thing to say either.

I only recently had the temporary crown removed form my tooth after that one.

No I wouldn't, but I could never say no I wont.

It's a preference for me. I did date one girl who was size 18 and from the beginning of the date till the end the discussion was nothing but weight and weight issues. We didn't date again. I don't mind large ladies as long as their generally comfortable and happy with themselves.

Yeah Im not that bothered about the size of a woman, whether she`s big or small, as long as she`s happy with it then thats fine.

I say `Not that bothered` but I must say I DO like a lady with some meat on her even though actually saying that to her is one of the most dangerous things a bloke can do.

I remember looking at her as she was bending over to pick something up off the floor a couple of years ago and saying `My GOD I love a wide arse on a lass!`

I thought I was being nice but she didnt speak to me for three days.

Saying that from the back she looks like a Welsh cob too... that doesnt do you much good.

She`s not bothered about having some meat on her- at least thats what she tells me but she doesnt seem to like being reminded of the fact.

`You dont sweat much for a fat lass!` That isnt a good thing to say either.

I only recently had the temporary crown removed form my tooth after that one.

Jeeez you do live on the edge...:hihi: I'd rather bungee jump without a cord than go where you do..

Call me shallow but in some instances I wouldn't. Saying this, I suppose my reasons still go back to personality. If someone is still quite big, but healthy, active, and a lovely person, or had some kind of medical thing, I probably would. However, if said person had no interest in the way he looked, didn't care about how fat and unhealthy he was going to get, I wouldn't. If he can't even respect his own body, why should I?

would you care to elaborate on why you wouldn't ruby?
A 'very obese' man just wouldn't be fanciable in my eyes, so there'd be no point in dating someone, just not my type, is the only reason. There's only room for one fat person in a relationship, and that'd be me! :D

A 'very obese' man just wouldn't be fanciable in my eyes, so there'd be no point in dating someone, just not my type, is the only reason. There's only room for one fat person in a relationship, and that'd be me! :D

Same here. They say that travel broadens one. I must have been around the world.! :roll:

I'd go for "pleasingly plump" but leave the whale harpooning well alone
I wouldn't even go for pleasingly plump. There's just something fundamentally 'wrong' about a fat bloke. Women are meant to be squidgy and curvy, even a bit jiggly as someone said earlier, but that just doesn't work on a man. Moobs, anyone? :help:

I've just googled 'muscley' - phew! Please excuse me for the rest of the topic! :P

Archived