Would you date a very obese person?

I wouldn't even go for pleasingly plump. There's just something fundamentally 'wrong' about a fat bloke. Women are meant to be squidgy and curvy, even a bit jiggly as someone said earlier, but that just doesn't work on a man. Moobs, anyone? :help:

I've just googled 'muscley' - phew! Please excuse me for the rest of the topic! :P

You do surprise me Ruby!

No-one has perfect everything! So to compromise, I'd rather a lovely big un than an arsehole with a 6 pack.

You do surprise me Ruby! No-one has perfect everything! So to compromise, I'd rather a lovely big un than an arsehole with a 6 pack.
A lovely big un, eh? *raises eyebrow*

If people want to post pix with rude remarks, I'm always going to poke back, aren't I! Sadly I can't be bothered to join photobucket so I can post pix of fat men! :D

I'm like Goldilocks, don't like em too thin and don't like em too fat, they have to be just right! It's all academic for me these days, anyway. I've given up on men :D

I wouldn't even go for pleasingly plump. There's just something fundamentally 'wrong' about a fat bloke. Women are meant to be squidgy and curvy, even a bit jiggly as someone said earlier, but that just doesn't work on a man. Moobs, anyone? :help:

I've just googled 'muscley' - phew! Please excuse me for the rest of the topic! :P

I define pleasingly plump in a woman as having just that little extra in all the right places.

Pleasingly plump in a guy probably means he's got a beer belly

I've heard the terms BBW and SBBW, but they're pretty vague. Even obese is subjective (outside medical categorisation). I don't think I can honestly say until I'm there in that situation. Some women can carry a lot of weight very well (without wanting to sound cheeky).

I never get approached, so the shock of being approached by a random woman and it not being followed by "got the time?" or "do you know how to get to..." would probably cause me to implode in disbelief.

Archived