For one night only..

Well I probably wouldn't say no to any of the above (apart from Tom Cruise - far too short... I have a massive height issue). But none of them would be my first choice.

Not sure who would though, would be a close call between James Corden, Dara O'Brien, Robbie Williams and Russell Brand

Why isn't my man Wentworth Miller on this list? Hello....You not watch Prison Break ;) Just joking..seriously why he not on this list. The man is H.O.T

Out of the list I would choose Johnny Depp or Colin Firth. Both are very good looking chaps yet don't bounce off it. They as people have more to offer about themselves that makes them interesting rather than everything based on their looks which sometimes can be plain boring. Saying that, this is coming from a girl who hearts Wentoworth Miller ;)

None of the above but i would seriously abuse Alan Rickman if he were to wander into my room at night :love:

OMG!!!! Just his voice sends me near frenzy, I have a thing about voices adn about hands too:suspect:

Check out this clip :P:

I have to say I only fantasise in an "intimate" sense about people I know normally.

So for the whole one night only thing I'd have to go for someone I wanted to talk to and was interested in meeting. Maybe a well known comedian or something.

Check out this clip :P:

I have to say I only fantasise in an "intimate" sense about people I know normally.

So for the whole one night only thing I'd have to go for someone I wanted to talk to and was interested in meeting. Maybe a well known comedian or something.

OMG!!!!!

What i would not give to be Alan Rickmans underpants :love:

Archived