Teenagers attack air ambulance

ferrel teenage scumbags- sadly there are many thousands of them roaming our streets in their hoodies making peoples lives a misery.

i don`t suppose these two pieces of filth can have their right to oxygen removed ???

a fitting punishment i would say

'Pc John Boyden added: "It is difficult to understand this sort of mindless behaviour. Why anyone would want to damage and abuse a service that provides a lifeline to people of Kent is beyond comprehension.'

"difficult to understand"? "beyond comprehension"? Does this suggest that, Pc Boyden is in the wrong job? I mean, if he doesn't understand the nature of the beast, how can he know how to deal with it? Ah yes, of course, "Robustly"!!

Just don't call them scum. alright?

Kj

ferrel teenage scumbags- sadly there are many thousands of them roaming our streets in their hoodies making peoples lives a misery.

i don`t suppose these two pieces of filth can have their right to oxygen removed ???

a fitting punishment i would say

No, no chance at all.

I can't even begin to imagine why two lads would do this, purely out of bordom. I hope the baby was ok - if not, would they be held responsible for Manslaughter?

Respect for nothing , well done Maggie Thatcher

poor old maggie.....these lads were about 18...so born in 1992....so for the past 13 years of their sad lives...they have been sponging off labour...you need to get a good neighbourhood watch to sort out the scumbags....weve got a premier league one...:hihi::hihi:

"Witnesses said they saw two teenagers hanging off the tail fin "

It's a shame the tail rotor wasn't spinning at the time.

our watch would have tied them to it.....just like the chavs on the train saturday....lights out time....:hihi::hihi:

Archived