Teenagers attack air ambulance

I can't even begin to imagine why two lads would do this, purely out of bordom. I hope the baby was ok - if not, would they be held responsible for Manslaughter?

I can't imagine the circumstances in which I would be so 'bored' I would do anything like this. It's a poor excuse for chimp-like behaviour.

I can't imagine the circumstances in which I would be so 'bored' I would do anything like this. It's a poor excuse for chimp-like behaviour.

do you really think chimps would behave like that????

Behaviour like this is HUMAN, Id much rather live near chimps than chavs!!

You keep mentioning your areas "neighbourhood watch" - tell us more...

one neighbour had his car damaged...the youth who broke it....had to pay to have it repaired....think the watch charged him £800.....expensive lesson in treating people's property with respect...:hihi::hihi:

one neighbour had his car damaged...the youth who broke it....had to pay to have it repaired....think the watch charged him £800.....expensive lesson in treating people's property with respect...:hihi::hihi:

Hmm, didnt know that neighbourhood watch could do that.

However im starting to read a little more into it now :D

do you really think chimps would behave like that??

They usually do behave like that, which is why there are warnings in all safari parks that when entering the monkey/chimp enclosure, you do so at your own risk and the park won't be liable for damage to your car.

Chimps don't understand that machinery can be important; they just like pulling things to bits to see what they are made of. If they could be made to understand the significance, almost certainly they wouldn't behave like this.

So the question that arises is: do these types of youth not understand the potential consequences of their acts (in which case, someone's responsible for educating them so appallingly badly, but you can hardly blame the youths themselves); or do they understand but not care?

Archived