Teenagers attack air ambulance

I deviate slightly, Fire & Rescue crews have been lured into places by virtue of false 999 calls, only to be pelted with bricks and stones.

A water cannon set at 15 bar is capable of decapitating these scum bags, I wager that a few fire officers have been tempted.

Here's the thing. A nihilist with no perceived stake in society does not need reasons to do anything. If life has no objective meaning, why shouldn't you just go around wreaking havoc and doing what you wish? What does it matter in the grand scheme of things? In 100,000,000,000,000 years time who will be around to care?

This is the mindset we're dealing with.

Of course, it's not nihilism itself that poses a threat - an educated, reasonable nihilist is no danger to society, but a nihilist who has arrived so simply from lack of guidance from role models and a feeling of hopelessness or disillusionment potentially becomes a mere agent of their own amorality.

I just stubbed my toe on my office pedestal. I think I'm going to blame Maggie for that too. If it hadn't been for her I suspect my employer would have gone bust years ago so I wouldn't be in my office - gainfully employed - and in a position to stub my toe in the first place.

Can anyone think of a more tenacious thing to blame Maggie for?

after all the maggie bashing I have heard on this forum i have ordered some maggie documentaries. When I asked on here what she did wrong I got the explanation "she closed the mines because she was spiteful". Im not sure I got the whole story:hihi:

after all the maggie bashing I have heard on this forum i have ordered some maggie documentaries. When I asked on here what she did wrong I got the explanation "she closed the mines because she was spiteful". Im not sure I got the whole story:hihi:

I always love hearing that from someone who drove a Japanese car while Rover were floundering. "So it's OK to buy cheaper higher quality imports then, whilst disregarding the local offerings?"

Here bloody here! :thumbsup:

Archived