Teenagers attack air ambulance

Respect for nothing , well done Maggie Thatcher

Could you be any more delusional?

They've spent the vast majority of their lives living under a Labour government.

The culture of reward for failure that Labour has encouraged is the root of this behaviour.

Don't forget the usual excuse of the apologists.....they're young, they don't know what they're doing. :roll:

Oh, I think they know what they're doing. Unfortunately there's a growing sub - culture whose members desperately seek approbation within their own group by indulging in acts of violence, vandalism, or some other form of antisocial behaviour. The more outrageous, the higher their street credit rating. I've no doubt they'll be bingeing out on this one for some time to come.

Kj

Oh, I think they know what they're doing. Unfortunately there's a growing sub - culture whose members desperately seek approbation within their own group by indulging in acts of violence, vandalism, or some other form of antisocial behaviour. The more outrageous, the higher their street credit rating. I've no doubt they'll be bingeing out on this one for some time to come.

Kj

yes, the asbo culture! Maybe they were hoping to get one

Couldnt the pilot have flown low, turned the helicoptor sideways and sliced the kids in half with the rotor blades?

Interesting how such an incident brings out a primal blood lust in people.

In fact, I'd guess that, subconsciously, you actually want events like this to occur so you have an excuse to justify slicing kids in half. Would you like me to talk more about it or have you climaxed already?

What do you expect when we have so many friggin lefties in this country?

They've been born to a broken home.....blah blah blah! There's nothing for them to do....bvlah blah blah!

The middle & upper classes in power have left the benefit classes & working classes to row it out amongst themselves, subsequently they hope we don't notice whilst they all line their pockets. No matter which political party, they've all lost touch with anti-social behaviour. It simply doesn't affect them so they couldn't care a carrot.

Me personally I'd put scum like that on a list and if there is a shortage of crews & they need emergency assistance, they'd be the second of the two getting it! The number of chavs puking on the street at the weekend requiring ambulance assistance is ridiculous & must be costing the tax payer millions if not billions a year. Let them do so real emegencies instead of self inflicated ****-ends!

People have GOT TO BE TAUGHT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS.

Ambulance wreckers are just utter turds!!! I'm fuming reading the article & that's why I didn't vote Labour this time....not that anything will change though!

What do you expect when we have so many friggin lefties in this country?

They've been born to a broken home.....blah blah blah! There's nothing for them to do....bvlah blah blah!

The middle & upper classes in power have left the benefit classes & working classes to row it out amongst themselves, subsequently they hope we don't notice whilst they all line their pockets. No matter which political party, they've all lost touch with anti-social behaviour. It simply doesn't affect them so they couldn't care a carrot.

Me personally I'd put scum like that on a list and if there is a shortage of crews & they need emergency assistance, they'd be the second of the two getting it! The number of chavs puking on the street at the weekend requiring ambulance assistance is ridiculous & must be costing the tax payer millions if not billions a year. Let them do so real emegencies instead of self inflicated ****-ends!

People have GOT TO BE TAUGHT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS.

Ambulance wreckers are just utter turds!!! I'm fuming reading the article & that's why I didn't vote Labour this time....not that anything will change though!

Lot of problems you got there. Can I suggest that you get more fresh air and exercise and perhaps take up hobby doing something creative, or a bit of volunteering perhaps?

Archived