Wanting a wooden floor,not sure what and where to go?

i have a thru kitchen/dinning area,the kitchen is cusion floored and dining area cream carpet,(came with house not my choice)and now we have a dog not ideal,

i dont want something on the cheap,as its a new house,but not sure weather to do all the room inc kitchen or just dining area?

also dont want a bad finish up to skirting boards and joins you can see,

can you recommend anyone or a place i can go to

many thanks:)

Jennycakes, Any d i y store sell laminate flooring from as little as £6 per pack up to £30 per pack, it all depends how much you are willing to spend for quality and price.If you don't want bad finish and cracks you can see up to the skirting boards,there's two things to do.1)either take your skirting boards off before you lay the laminate and then put them back down so they sit on top of the new flooring (depending if they are not rotten),or 2)there's strips of beading you can buy when you get your flooring and these will hide the gaps in your flooring.If you need someone to lay the laminate PM me and i'll be happy to give you a free quote i've been a joiner for 30 years and have laid numerous types of flooring.Hope this info was useful.

• 1 month later...

i looked around loads to find the perfect laminate flooring as it had to be 2 grove (or 2 v) and had to be light oak to match our furniture and i found it at the wood floor center sheffield they have a website and delivered free to bridleways

Archived