Do you miss someone?

Many thanks poppins , Adam was buried the day after Fathers Day , and his birthday was only 2 days before mine, so i've got 2 permanent reminders there eh !!..i keep getting told "real men dont cry " ...in that case , i must not be a real man co's i still have a good cry at least once a week ..

The whole thing about men not crying is twaddle.

And besides, how anyone could lose a child and not cry is beyond me. I'm sure that the tears don't stop and ask permission before hijacking your lacrymal glands.

However you get by and face the future in your situation is just fine. I hope that you can remember Adam with love and without pain soon.

I miss my niece who passed away aged 21 3 weeks ago sooooooo sad,i miss my mum and dad who both passed away and i miss my cat who had to be pts in Jan,but the things i miss are also made better by the happy times and memories i have of them all,and i think maybe we will all meet someplace in the future and that thought keeps me going when i sit and cry about the unfairness of it all i was so lucky to have had a fantastic set of parents strict but fair and i knew they loved me.

We are a close family but i have good kids who helped me when i had the losses so im blessed more than some people some days i smile some i cry but thats how we are to love is to feel

Archived