Do you miss someone?

But that would be very unfair seeing as though we are declaring our longing for each other on a missing someone thread :hihi:

That is a fair point.

Not trying to be funny or get banned, but how is posting about missing someone on a 'Do you miss someone? ' thread breaking forum rules? :confused:

After all, we are not stopping anyone else from posting on here?

John X

Everyone else is expressing sad emotions and supporting each other on those sad emotions, but you are carrying on a one to one conversation consisting of dozens of posts which mean nothing to anyone else on the thread.

Everyone else is expressing sad emotions and supporting each other on those sad emotions, but you are carrying on a one to one conversation consisting of dozens of posts which mean nothing to anyone else on the thread.

Your postings on the forum should:

- Contribute to the discussion. Personal messages to other users is not allowed.

Just seen this. Fair enough. :hihi:

John X

I miss my OH, desperately. In some ways, it seems like forever since I've seen him and in other ways, only yesterday. I live for the day we are together again.

I miss my mom....she died in 2004. My sister moved away after my mom died so there is only me here. My kids are with me but as far as a support system of relatives, I don't have one. It makes the lonely times even lonelier.

Archived