Skegness-ingoldmells etc

I am glad these places exist as they act like a fly trap, attracting all the chavy elements who seem to be attracted to such a tacky place.

It keeps them away from some lovely unspoilt coastline.

So if your of the cheap, council estate, heffalump type then please keep going to skegness !!

Glad your happy.

But whats your point ? were you expecting a 'chavvi' backlash to your post ? pick an argument with someone that give you a winning chance ?

Well personally as a family man I can say that the places mentioned are ok and even better for the lack of numpties like the phil-the saddo-sheff.

Some funny responses.......

What i dont understand is why people are drawn to such a place, they think seaside holiday and they only think "skegness".

But its best that the sort of people that visit these places are kept thereand not allowed to spoil much more beutiful and quiet coast line.

You can tell when its holiday season in sheffield, the council estates empty and they go to skegness. Personally id rather boil my head in oil...

Archived