Skegness-ingoldmells etc

What a bloody snob the OP is! I personally would rather go to Whitby or the Northumberland coast but for God's sake who are you to accuse everyone who choose to go to Skeggy for a week a "chav"? Judgmental idiot.

Oh come of it!!

What person who has what you may term class/taste want to end up in "skegness" for a holiday....!

Come off what?My sister is there at the moment-they've got a chalet cheap and it's all they could afford at the moment. They are enjoying a change of scenery on a budget. If people like going there, who are you to judge them? I don't like Skeggy or Cleethorpes but I DO like Scarborough and Brid. Does that make me a chav? Nothing wrong with the traditional British seaside. Are you the kind of person who thinks that I'm a "scrubber" 'cos I love Lidl?

Oh come of it!!

What person who has what you may term class/taste want to end up in "skegness" for a holiday....!

I agree you should go boil your head in oil - make sure it's extra virgin olive oil mind, none of this chavvy sunflower/vegetable oil.

I don't like Skeggy or Cleethorpes but I DO like Scarborough and Brid. Does that make me a chav?

The OP is obviously one of those people who define "good taste" to mean "liking the same things as me." They'd have bought their own suit of the Emperor's New Clothes if they'd ever had the chance.

The OP is obviously one of those people who define "good taste" to mean "liking the same things as me." They'd have bought their own suit of the Emperor's New Clothes if they'd ever had the chance.

Not at all........

But whats the attraction in going to a place that is full of

1) cheap arcades

2) tacky shops

3) fat people who waddle round wearing trackies and such like...

Not at all........

But whats the attraction in going to a place that is full of

1) cheap arcades

2) tacky shops

3) fat people who waddle round wearing trackies and such like...

I understand the hotels are very cheap, the stage shows are amazing, and it's a god base for visiting Niagara Falls, so it's good even if you don't gamble.

What's that got to do with Skegness?

So why do chavs and people of the ilk go to this place

They don't. They go to Benidorm and lay about all day getting red and drinking lager. Then they eat a kebab at nighttime and 15 pints of lager. Then they vomit on the beach and start fights.

Some funny responses.......

What i dont understand is why people are drawn to such a place, they think seaside holiday and they only think "skegness".

But its best that the sort of people that visit these places are kept thereand not allowed to spoil much more beutiful and quiet coast line.

You can tell when its holiday season in sheffield, the council estates empty and they go to skegness. Personally id rather boil my head in oil...

As not have a week down in Skeggy I too would rarther boil your head in oil :D

Archived