Skegness-ingoldmells etc

Wel you keep yourself there and leave the nicer places to the better parts of society:)

No problem, we hope you like it there on your lonesome while the majority of us that havent got a problem with people are enjoying a pint and the smell of hot donutts :P

You know what you are?

A bigot.

And given your poor writing ability (despite claiming to be in "the better parts of society"), maybe you aren't quite as high and mighty as you think you are.

No I just think he wanted to start some **** and thought having a go at 'Chavs' was a sure bet, and that people would jump on the band wagon.

Are we really that bothered if he does not want to go to Skeggy ?

Good luck to him, we are not missing a great deal if this topic is any reflection on his true personality.

• 2 weeks later...
I am glad these places exist as they act like a fly trap, attracting all the chavy elements who seem to be attracted to such a tacky place.

It keeps them away from some lovely unspoilt coastline.

So if your of the cheap, council estate, heffalump type then please keep going to skegness !!

excuse me it takes a hell of a lot of money to keep a carravan on site at chaple and we have to work hard to earn it so a dont like to be called a cav

Some funny responses.......

What i dont understand is why people are drawn to such a place, they think seaside holiday and they only think "skegness".

But its best that the sort of people that visit these places are kept thereand not allowed to spoil much more beutiful and quiet coast line.

You can tell when its holiday season in sheffield, the council estates empty and they go to skegness. Personally id rather boil my head in oil...

whats stopping you then snob

Monsieur Phil is amusing himself greatly.

Its pointless slagging off skeggy, it is what it is, a proper british seaside resort, it has good bits and bad bits and there are some people there who may not be your cup of tea but everytime i've been i've had a good time. I've not learnt anything or been culturally enriched but so what? Sometimes its fine to release your inner slob for a while

Archived