Skegness-ingoldmells etc

I am glad these places exist as they act like a fly trap, attracting all the chavy elements who seem to be attracted to such a tacky place.

It keeps them away from some lovely unspoilt coastline.

So if your of the cheap, council estate, heffalump type then please keep going to skegness !!

I like skeg and we dont see many people like Phil who are so far stuck up their own backsides they need a scalpel to get back out

im thinking of taking my children to ingoldmells this summer for a few days, but some ppl have said theres not much there for children. is this true? is skegness better?

no ingoldmells is great for kids its got fantasy island and loads of ameusements for kids of all agers i find it better than sceggy

no ingoldmells is great for kids its got fantasy island and loads of ameusements for kids of all agers i find it better than sceggy

well mine are 6,5, and 1. im sure theyd love it. i was gonna go to fantasy island too.

anyone going to that neck of the woods should take note that part of the a158 before you get to hagworthingham will be closed for 3 weeks from tomorrow for resurfacing, i noticed on me way back today

The only person who has won here is Phil by getting reactions out of you all, the best thing to do is ignore the trolls, they will soon get bored when they feel there getting no where.

The forum died months ago by this sort of activity, i for one have never known the place to be so quiet in all the years i have been coming on here.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived