You are going to die on 3 August 2021 @ 3:27pm

OK, now you know exactly what day and time you are going to die so what are you going to do about it?

Are you finally going to pull your finger out and change your ways now that you know exactly when you're a goner?

I see the time doesn't clash with Eastenders so I can't see too many people being bothered.

I'll be 52 by this date. I can honestly say I would have liked a little longer.

But no, I shan't change my ways although with the knowledge that I'll not need to put the washing machine on that night, for a change I might actually urinate in my own pants.

People should think like that all the time and live life to the full but they don't.

We all know its coming but still choose to lay on the settee with our feet up waiting for eastenders or something to come on rarther than be out climing trees or other natural activities we could be doing.

I think we live in a sociaty where if theres any eliment of risk involved we are meant to stear clear. The most some people get to a raised heart rate is when Phil Michell kicks off.

Go out and take some risk, live some of your life while you have it.

But keep the noise down or Ill have to roll over to find the remote to turn the TV up :D

I see the time doesn't clash with Eastenders so I can't see too many people being bothered.

I'll be 52 by this date. I can honestly say I would have liked a little longer.

But no, I shan't change my ways although with the knowledge that I'll not need to put the washing machine on that night, for a change I might actually urinate in my own pants.

I cant believe that you put that as I was typing :D

Maybe life is about eastenders after all ! :P

People should think like that all the time and live life to the full but they don't.

We all know its coming but still choose to lay on the settee with our feet up waiting for eastenders or something to come on rarther than be out climing trees or other natural activities we could be doing.

I think we live in a sociaty where if theres any eliment of risk involved we are meant to stear clear. The most some people get to a raised heart rate is when Phil Michell kicks off.

Go out and take some risk, live some of your life while you have it.

But keep the noise down or Ill have to roll over to find the remote to turn the TV up :D

What like trying to dodge a train at 3:26pm

for a change I might actually urinate in my own pants.

According to this

, you may be doing so with alarming regularity by then:hihi: (don't know why I'm laughing, I'm in the same age group:().

Archived