Strange Dreams..

Then I would suggest it means you are going through a period in your life where you do not feel in control. the obvious answer is - you are in control of your life. You make decisions based upon many factors - but in the end the decision is still yours to make. Just knowing you can say 'no' may help.

Maybe they'll stop when I start Uni then, or maybe they'll get worse who knows :hihi:

I would say that your dream was you subconsciously worrying about the consequences of something you did or didn't do. Most of us do, but this was something you feel could have serious results. The rails suggest something that has been set in motion for a long time so perhaps a change of some sort in your life that could cause upset.

I know you did not ask for a translation, but I love doing these puzzles almost as much as sudoku.

I also never have unwanted, unexpected, untranslatable dreams.

Would not mind a nightmare once in a while but haven't had one of those for a very very long time.

Do u mean a DEJA VU?

Do you believe reincarnation too?

I do have dreams as well and i am not good in translating it but then the above thread starter had really have a strange dream too..

this might have been mentioned before but anyway, in quite a lot of my dreams i could be walking through town or in a shop or pub, and there are loads of poeple around, just a normal everyday scene, so why am i always NAKED!! I have had these dreams for years and still find it puzzling.

When I was a little boy, 30+ years ago, I used to have a dream that a Dalek was cutting my hair. It had a pair of scissors instead of that rubber suction cup thingy. I had that dream for a few months and can remember it quite clearly even now. And waking and crying for my mum.

If it was a geniune dream - and often people see these threads and just make something up in order to take the michael out of anyone who comes up with a translation - then yeah - it would have a meaning.

yes, it was a genuine dream. I've had vivid dreams since I was young. I used to keep a dream diary, so I've trained myself to remember them when I wake up. It is unusual if I wake up in the morning and cant remember a dream.

I dreamt I was sitting outside a white washed cafe in Greece drinking coffee. One year later I went to Greece, and found myself sitting outside the cafe in my dreams drinking coffee.

my sister believes that you have a life line drawn out for you. You were born with free will, so you can wonder wherever you like and do whatever you want.

When you experience something like this, she says it is when your wanderings take you back to your path and you are where you are supposed to be.

Then I would suggest it means you are going through a period in your life where you do not feel in control. the obvious answer is - you are in control of your life. You make decisions based upon many factors - but in the end the decision is still yours to make. Just knowing you can say 'no' may help.

Hi DragonofAna,

Could you help me with mine please?

I often dream that i'm late or I can't get to where I'm trying to get too before I wake up! These dreams seem to come and go, for example, i'll have several of these type of dreams in a short space of time like over a couple of weeks, then none for ages, then they'll start again!

Each one is a different dream but i'm normally trying to get to work (sometimes other places like to meet a friend etc) but someone or something is delaying me and time seems to go quickly, one minute I check the time and i'll probably just make it, the next I check the time and i'm about an hour late!

What's that all about????!!!!:confused:

I had an odd dream, the other night...

I was dreaming that I was in a library, and there was a shed-load of kiddies, in there, playing, happily. We were all having a brilliant time, (I seemed to feel I was the teacher, librarian or other person in charge) the kiddies and I were enjoying the books, and the whole experience of being in the library, and the joy of having these thousands and thousands of books to lose themselves within, and not having to be all quiet, and mouse-like as normally expected in the library.

The kiddies were playing hide-and-seek, and hiding themselves in really bizarre/ silly places, like being able to squeeze into the tiny gap behind the radiators... I was laughing, and feeling really happy, because the children were so obviously having such fun.

Then my alarm went off, and woke me up! :(

Archived