I hereby declare you immortal

By the power vested in me I hereby declare you immortal.

There you go. You never expected that did you?

There are a few conditions though. Nothing's ever straightforward is it? There's always a ruddy catch, and no, you can't get out of it just because you didn't read the small print on the back of the form before signing the Immortality Register.

Here are the conditions, well it's just one really... you are never going change your appearance from how look you today.

No fatter, no thinner, no more hair and no less. You will wear what you have on right now for ever and ever, and ladies if you forgot to put on make up that's tough. Gent's a couple of you are stuck with those socks and sandles that you thought were a good idea because you were only knocking about the house.

So then, this is it... forever... what are you going to do with your new found immortality?

There are a few conditions though. Nothing's ever straightforward is it? There's always a ruddy catch, and no, you can't get out of it just because you didn't read the small print on the back of the form before signing the Immortality Register.

Here are the conditions, well it's just one really... you are never going change your appearance from how you today.

No fatter, no thinner, no more hair and no less. You will wear what you have on right now for ever and ever, and ladies if you forgot to put on make up that's tough. Gent's a couple of you are stuck with those socks and sandles that you thought were a good idea because you were only knocking about the house.

So then, this is it... forever... what are you going to do with your new found immortality?

Strive for more growth. :love:

Here are the conditions, well it's just one really... you are never going change your appearance from how look you today.

All this new fangled immortality palaver.

Its just another short lived fad,you mark my words

I knew I should have got dressed today, winter is going to be murder :o

oo hang on does this mean I won't get frostbite or catch colds and stuff as well ? :D

Archived