Help protect prostitutes

I think that it is time to have legal brothels that can pay huge amounts in tax and protect the women who work there. However, as people have said, I don't see that this will get women off the streets.

It probably won't get all women off the streets; it will, quite definitely, get some women off the streets, possibly most of them.

It probably won't get all women off the streets; it will, quite definitely, get some women off the streets, possibly most of them.

Hopefully in future, yes. But I would have thought that almost all street prostitutes are on drugs, so I can't see them working in a legal brothel. Perhaps if there were more harsh penalties for street walkers and curb crawlers. If they could somehow stop the drugs supply into the country, maybe?

Hopefully in future, yes. But I would have thought that almost all street prostitutes are on drugs, so I can't see them working in a legal brothel. Perhaps if there were more harsh penalties for street walkers and curb crawlers. If they could somehow stop the drugs supply into the country, maybe?

Why waste millions trying to stop it when you could instead earn money by legalising and taxing it?

The money was spent on drugs because as she stated she was a drug addict and alcoholic.

Do you think that if I claimed to be a drug user that I would be exempt from paying tax on my work and able to claim unemployment benefits as well?

Do you think that if I claimed to be a drug user that I would be exempt from paying tax on my work and able to claim unemployment benefits as well?

Why don't you just become a junky if you are convinced it's so cushy?

Prostitution is like booze was in the days of prohibition. You can declare it illegal but you'll never stamp it out.

Fortunately we're still civilized enough in our parts of the world not to go around beheadinhg all hookers unlike in some (?) countries I could mention.

Legalize it, control it, tax it.

It provides an essential service for men who are single, lonely or too plug ugly to have a woman of their own

I heard that the hookers in Holland even have their own union. Nothing wrong with that either

Prostitution is like booze was in the days of prohibition. You can declare it illegal but you'll never stamp it out.

Fortunately we're still civilized enough in our parts of the world not to go around beheadinhg all hookers unlike in some (?) countries I could mention.

Legalize it, control it, tax it.

It provides an essential service for men who are single, lonely or too plug ugly to have a woman of their own

I heard that the hookers in Holland even have their own union. Nothing wrong with that either

Its not 'Unite' is it? :hihi:

Archived