Help protect prostitutes

We're talking about morals and ethics and not about religion. If you think it is pretty normal for a person to become a "P" then do you aspire your children or the children of you neighbor to become one? a blatant NO!!

People can have terrible sexual morality without going anywhere near prostitution. If i had a choice between backing a daughter who was a prostitute or a son who had 6 kids with 6 women, i would be more ashamed of the son.

I shall answer the point honestly, i would not like a daughter of mine to be a prostitute. I doubt anybody would like that idea. It doesn't mean all the women who do this work are morally void.

fine........was it there 65 million years ago?

We're talking about morals and ethics and not about religion. If you think it is pretty normal for a person to become a "P" then do you aspire your children or the children of you neighbor to become one? a blatant NO!! i guess.....then why isn't it the same for everyone else?

Being the oldest profession is not the certification for it being legitimate. If evil is allowed to prevail in society then one day your children may not be safe from it as well.

Regards,

Do you think that sex is evil?

If I had children I wouldn't aspire for them to become many things, but that doesn't mean that those things should be made illegal or that they aren't valid professions.

You sell your labour to your employer, some people are paid to show their abs or boobs, what's the ethical reason that it should be illegal to sell having sex?

fine........was it there 65 million years ago?

We're talking about morals and ethics and not about religion. If you think it is pretty normal for a person to become a "P" then do you aspire your children or the children of you neighbor to become one? a blatant NO!! i guess.....then why isn't it the same for everyone else?

Being the oldest profession is not the certification for it being legitimate. If evil is allowed to prevail in society then one day your children may not be safe from it as well.

Regards,

The 'evil' which prevails is not the prostitution but the pimps and sex traffickers. Prostitution will always be around, like it or not, and we should accept that. What is important is to try and protect these women from exploitation.

The 'evil' which prevails is not the prostitution but the pimps and sex traffickers. Prostitution will always be around, like it or not, and we should accept that. What is important is to try and protect these women from exploitation.

Unfortunately when women do organise themselves safely plod comes along and arrests them.

Luckily in this case the jury found her not guilty.

"Claire Astrid Finch, 49, of Chalton Heights in Chalton, Bedfordshire, was found not guilty at Luton Crown Court of keeping a brothel for prostitution.

She took out adverts in newspapers and on the internet, selling topless massage "with happy endings".

She told the court she wanted to work with other women for the sake of "safety" and "camaraderie". "

The UK has been so backward in it's view and handling of prostitution it's unbelievable, and sadly it's 'mostly' female attitudes to legalisation of brothels etc that will remain part of the problem. Legalise brothels, do whatever, take a more responsible approach like they have in most other parts of Europe, Blimey we could even boost our economy with an influx of tourists if it were done like in Amsterdam or Prague !

Prostitutes are nasty grubby drug addicts who should be stopped peddling their disease riddled bodies or put in jail for breaking the law. Just because it is hard to stop them doesn't mean we should just give in to their vile little trade.

Prostitutes are nasty grubby drug addicts who should be stopped peddling their disease riddled bodies or put in jail for breaking the law. Just because it is hard to stop them doesn't mean we should just give in to their vile little trade.

Hello Peter, I didn't know they allowed access to the internet in Broadmoor

If grubby nasty men didn't feel the need to pay for the sexual services of prostitutes then the problem would be solved.

Archived