Help protect prostitutes

The UK has been so backward in it's view and handling of prostitution it's unbelievable, and sadly it's 'mostly' female attitudes to legalisation of brothels etc that will remain part of the problem. Legalise brothels, do whatever, take a more responsible approach like they have in most other parts of Europe, Blimey we could even boost our economy with an influx of tourists if it were done like in Amsterdam or Prague !

I agree, it should be legalised and they should be taxed too, even more income for our depleted coffers.

Yes, we can tax them then!

Most, if not all prostitutes are only doing it to service their drugs addictions.

The pimps ensure young girls get hooked on drugs, then use them as work horses.

The girls never make much money, most of the cash goes to straight to the pimps.

Why any man would risk going with a drug addicted street woman, who could pass on any number of infections, is beyond me.

Legalising then taxing!

Who exactly would you tax, the pimps, the girls or the customers?

fine........was it there 65 million years ago?

We're talking about morals and ethics and not about religion. If you think it is pretty normal for a person to become a "P" then do you aspire your children or the children of you neighbor to become one? a blatant NO!! i guess.....then why isn't it the same for everyone else?

Being the oldest profession is not the certification for it being legitimate. If evil is allowed to prevail in society then one day your children may not be safe from it as well.

Regards,

Please do explain the "morals and ethics" which justify forcing prostitutes to work in the way which puts them most at risk to violent pimps and serial killers.

The thing with the prostitutes that (I think) the OP is alluding to is that first and foremost they are drug users.

I'm not sure but I think it was the same with the girls in Ipswich, they were all on the street trying to raised funds for drugs.

Deal with that and they won't be out on the streets.

Hello Peter, I didn't know they allowed access to the internet in Broadmoor

Oh thats just great. Read that with a mouthful of coffee and now its everywhere!

The thing with the prostitutes that (I think) the OP is alluding to is that first and foremost they are drug users.

I'm not sure but I think it was the same with the girls in Ipswich, they were all on the street trying to raised funds for drugs.

Deal with that and they won't be out on the streets.

Oh thats just great. Read that with a mouthful of coffee and now its everywhere!

Your username will protect men against these filthy women.

Archived