Help protect prostitutes

Protitutes also help to spread and diseashe thorout the community, often leading to innocent people getting AIDS and dying.

If I had my way the penalties for being a prostitute would involve EXTREMELY SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES!!!

Then the men should wear condoms. Where are these women getting the disease from? They weren't born with it. If a man is foolish enough not to have protected sex or insists on paying extra for unprotected, then he only has himself to blame.

Protitutes also help to spread and diseashe thorout the community, often leading to innocent people getting AIDS and dying.

If I had my way the penalties for being a prostitute would involve EXTREMELY SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES!!!

Which "innocent people" would that be? Surely those who use prostitutes are just as guilty as the prostitutes?

After recent events and those a few years ago, yet more vulnerable street girls are being murdered like they dont matter to anyone.

Is it time for prostitutes to be permanently removed from our streets and given work at safe, clean legalised brothels?

Whats your view?

Why not copy Amsterdam and have a red light distrct. Prostitutes would be licensed, obliged to have regular health checks and establishments where they work at recognized as bona fide businesses and taxed like any other business.

Prostitutes caught working outside of the red light district would be subject to very heavy fines and long terms of imprisonment and if not UK citizens subject to deportation after serving their sentences

Then the men should wear condoms. Where are these women getting the disease from? They weren't born with it. If a man is foolish enough not to have protected sex or insists on paying extra for unprotected, then he only has himself to blame.

It's a 2 way street. Do you really lay ALL the blame on the male customers?

Surely the drug taking, vile, disease carrying vermin who stand on the street corners are partly responsible....?

It's a 2 way street. Do you really lay ALL the blame on the male customers?

Surely the drug taking, vile, disease carrying vermin who stand on the street corners are partly responsible....?

No, I do not 'lay all the blame' on the male customers, unlike many on this thread who 'lay all the blame' on the women and seek to vilify them without even factoring in that men are part of this equation. It is a joint responsibility.

Archived