Advice Urgently Needed please :(

Under the circumstances the mortgage company should give you a holiday where you don't have to pay,a month maybe two,but you really need to speak to them......Please contact cab on 01142 501144 they will give you advice regarding the priority co's you need to pay and credit cards where you will be able to put a playment plan in place....Don't give up on getting a job you will find one but you've had too much going on,so it's knocked your confidence a bit.......Life is to short to take crap and hate your job this is your chance to do something you really want to do.......I really hope your wife has found it in her heart to forgive you and you can now work together to sort this out.......good luck

UPDATE:

Sorry for the delay - but haven't been on the computer. Sorry this worried some of you but the great news i'm OK and i've told her everything and were busy sorting it all out. :) Mortgage company have given us 1 month payment break!

Thanks for all the replies guys, was a rollercoaster weekend - i'll write back later in the week once sorted everythin out..

K.

UPDATE:

Sorry for the delay - but haven't been on the computer. Sorry this worried some of you but the great news i'm OK and i've told her everything and were busy sorting it all out. :) Mortgage company have given us 1 month payment break!

Thanks for all the replies guys, was a rollercoaster weekend - i'll write back later in the week once sorted everythin out..

K.

That's good news :)

UPDATE:

K.

Really pleased for you XX

Archived