Laughing inappropriately

I was once caught out humming a very inappropriate tune but it wasn't on purpose it was just n my head at the time.

My OH had just got back from her great grandads funeral, and I was humming Robbie Williams "I hope I'm old before I die".

I was once caught out humming a very inappropriate tune but it wasn't on purpose it was just n my head at the time.

My OH had just got back from her great grandads funeral, and I was humming Robbie Williams "I hope I'm old before I die".

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Bet you got right done!

I meant girls, sorry. My hot date has got me on edge today.

Good luck :P . Two tips to help you....

1. Women like "hard" men so get into a fight with the first bloke you see. She will be impressed with your manliness.

2. Women like men to show their affection. Unfortunately, British people find it impossible to show genuine emotion unless they are sloshed or it's the World Cup.

So get sloshed. Then fall asleep on her knee whilst groping bits of her and saying "....i find you very shexy....

Post to let us know how you get on ;)

Good luck :P . Two tips to help you....

1. Women like "hard" men so get into a fight with the first bloke you see. She will be impressed with your manliness.

2. Women like men to show their affection. Unfortunately, British people find it impossible to show genuine emotion unless they are sloshed or it's the World Cup.

So get sloshed. Then fall asleep on her knee whilst groping bits of her and saying "....i find you very shexy....

Post to let us know how you get on ;)

Many thanks. ;)

I was at work once, on the reception desk, and there were some people waiting to see the boss. A colleague passed and told me that another colleague had died. I laughed, and i don't know why! It was really embarrassing! It was many years ago, and i have never forgotten it!

I was in asda about five years ago, sat waiting for a woman to reverse her fiesta into a parking space....after about 20 attempts the bloke behind me (who had been going nuts) got out of his car, walked upto the woman and asked if she wanted him to park it for her, she agreed. I winced as i heard the crunch as the berk reversed it straight into a concrete bollard thingy. Certainly not funny for the poor woman who's car it was, but i wet myself helplessly at the now not so cocky blokes red face....

I was also at my aunts funeral. Sat next to me was my dear gran who proceeded to fart through the entire ceremony, needless to say the tears that were rolling down my cheeks were not ones of sorrow.....(my mum still says i should have been shot)

I just know i am in trouble for even starting this thread going :hihi: so am going to apologise to John X now and while i am at it i am also sorry about your sisters hamster, you dad nearly breaking his neck when he tripped, you banging your head on the headboard and all the other times i have collapsed in fits of howling laughter at your misfortunes :hihi: :hihi:

I'm not too bothered about you laughing innappropriately at the time, as that seems to be a bizarre nervous reaction.

It's when I remind you of things you laugh inappropriately at, that instead of being embarrassed or apologising, you start off with fits of laughter again!

:gag:

John X

Archived