Laughing inappropriately

I'm not too bothered about you laughing innappropriately at the time, as that seems to be a bizarre nervous reaction.

It's when I remind you of things you laugh inappropriately at, that instead of being embarrassed or apologising, you start off with fits of laughter again!

:gag:

John X

Don't start with that mushy stuff or i'm tellin the MODS... :help:

Ah thanks for reminding me.

She can laugh all she likes as she is wonderful! :love: :love:

:love:

John X

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Dont you forget it Mr X :love:

I promise i will try to be good in future :love:

:hihi: :hihi:

Dont you forget it Mr X :love:

I promise i will try to be good in future :love:

Right.... That's it Lady.... You will cease and desist all this mushy stuff or I shall be forced to press the big red button on you and have you terminated ...

:gag: Think of all those that are without love before you publish your mushy stuff... It is just so out of order :roll: I for one am starting to dream of :love: ARRRgH Get out of my head....... Stoppit... It hurt's my head... :help:

Right.... That's it Lady.... You will cease and desist all this mushy stuff or I shall be forced to press the big red button on you and have you terminated ...

:gag: Think of all those that are without love before you publish your mushy stuff... It is just so out of order :roll: I for one am starting to dream of :love: ARRRgH Get out of my head....... Stoppit... It hurt's my head... :help:

Ha hA HA :hihi:

Don't even try to tell me that you aint romantic cos i know a lot different ;)

We loveses each other me and Mr X :love:

God almighty, love's young dream - a pity that it often turns into a nightmare.

Hope this helps.

This won't turn into a nightmare :love: unless his immpecable treating me like a princess standards drop....:suspect:

Archived