Do you leave your inflatables for others after your holiday?

I was lounging round a swimming pool in Spain and a woman [british] was stood there slashing a couple of airbeds and inflatable with a sharp knife.

I asked her why she was doing this and her reply was

"we are going home today and have no room for them in our cases".

I then said

"we always either just leave them round the pool or ask other families if they would like to have them".

Her reply was.

"we have paid for them so why shouldn't everyone else"?.

This attitude disgusts me and Ijust can't understand people like that.

I find people like this an embarrassment to the British people.

I was lounging round a swimming pool in Spain and a woman [british] was stood there slashing a couple of airbeds and inflatable with a sharp knife.

I asked her why she was doing this and her reply was

"we are going home today and have no room for them in our cases".

I then said

"we always either just leave them round the pool or ask other families if they would like to have them".

Her reply was.

"we have paid for them so why shouldn't everyone else"?.

This attitude disgusts me and Ijust can't understand people like that.

I find people like this an embarrassment to the British people.

There are usually odd ones left about the pool I have seen a bloke give a fishing rod to a local kid he was well chuffed, why throw it away?

If I have to leave something then I hope that someone else will use it.

I've quite often left bags of sugar, jars of coffee etc when self catered. Strangely though I've never found any when arriving, I expect that the cleaners help themselves to it, which is fair enough I guess.

I've quite often left bags of sugar, jars of coffee etc when self catered. Strangely though I've never found any when arriving, I expect that the cleaners help themselves to it, which is fair enough I guess.

It's probably more do to with health and safety rules, they most likely bin it!!

We usually put things like that on a table along with a bottle of wine, I often wonder if they use it or throw it away.

There are usually odd ones left about the pool I have seen a bloke give a fishing rod to a local kid he was well chuffed, why throw it away?

Exactly.

While I was watchinh this woman and listening to he attitude I thought.

What a horrible person she was.

Archived