'Sex Worker' not 'Prostitute', PC gone mad

No, just strumpets! ;)

Can you imagine the terror of that poor woman, being chased along a corridor and shot in the head with a crossbow? They were just people trying to get by in a harsh world, servicing sad b*st*rds for a living and coming across a raving homicidal maniac in the course of it. fgs, have some compassion.

OMG is this true?

I don't doubt your posting, but is it for real? that is shocking/ discusting etc, i don't think there is a word to desribe it. Utterly vile I shall keep your words in my head for a long time.... don't want to but christ a crossbow?:confused:

sick

OMG is this true?

I don't doubt your posting, but is it for real? that is shocking/ discusting etc, i don't think there is a word to desribe it. Utterly vile I shall keep your words in my head for a long time.... don't want to but christ a crossbow?:confused:

sick

It was in the paper today. The caretaker of the flats was reviewing the CCTV recorded over the weekend and saw it all on the tape. That's how they got onto him. :o

It doesn't seem very long since the Ipswich murders and now this. Chilling how many maniacs are roaming around passing as normal people.

OMG is this true?

sick

yeah its true, alledgedly he shot one of the women in the head with a crossbow......and also swallowed a live baby rat for a laugh

apparently he had an online "persona" too where he said he was part demon

Griffiths, who was wearing a black shirt and navy blue jeans, appeared at Bradford Magistrates' Court.

Asked to confirm his name he said:

"The crossbow cannibal."

Asked for his address, Griffiths replied:

"Erm ... here I guess."

Relatives of some of the victims were in court for the hearing.

Some wiped away tears at the start of proceedings.

Others stared intently at Griffiths, who stood to give his 'name'.

At other times he sat, fidgeting and touching his head, or staring silently at the floor.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23839191-suspected-serial-killer-in-court-over-prostitute-murders.do

Well, i would call somebody who works with sex..... a sex worker........

Not some outdated, dinosaur derogatory label, designed to degrade and insult. :)

I don't think prostitute is an outdated, dinosaur derogatory label, designed to degrade and insult. It's a good honest word in the English language that describes someone who has sex for money. It should mean just that and nothing else. Like I mentioned before there are words that are outdated and derogatory such as whore, but these haven't been used by the press.

The BBC is using the term prostitute and why not? It's the correct word and the one thing that links the victims. I don't think any worse of them for what they did to earn a living.

Griffiths, who was wearing a black shirt and navy blue jeans, appeared at Bradford Magistrates' Court.

Asked to confirm his name he said:

"The crossbow cannibal."

Asked for his address, Griffiths replied:

"Erm ... here I guess."

Relatives of some of the victims were in court for the hearing.

Some wiped away tears at the start of proceedings.

Others stared intently at Griffiths, who stood to give his 'name'.

At other times he sat, fidgeting and touching his head, or staring silently at the floor.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23839191-suspected-serial-killer-in-court-over-prostitute-murders.do

Trolling at the highest level:loopy:

Archived