'Sex Worker' not 'Prostitute', PC gone mad

and most women working the streets will sleep with anyone for their next fix

And most punters will sleep with any woman to get theirs. As I said, I used to work on Gray's Inn Road and the state of some of the girls working the streets was heartbreaking.

But were they whores first or drug addicts? Should they stay that way? Or should we as a society do something to help them?

We should help them. If they want to be a prostitute fine but no one at the bottom end of the market does want that. They need help and other options. what they not need is the contempt shown to them by some of the people on this thread.

Seriously, but men go on about the state of prostitutes, have you seen the state of some of these men? No wonder they have to pay for it.:D

Have you seen the state of most of these prostitutes? Quite frankly even if they offered me mnney I wouldn't touch them with my neighbours 'Pinky' and I can't stand him.

And most punters will sleep with any woman to get theirs. As I said, I used to work on Gray's Inn Road and the state of some of the girls working the streets was heartbreaking.
but cant you see why this could be different if this was done in a safe environment away from drugs,pimps etc :loopy:we have come very far in the last few years accepting lesbians and gays etc so why cant we accept prostitution :huh:

Have you seen the state of most of these prostitutes? Quite frankly even if they offered me mnney I wouldn't touch them with my neighbours 'Pinky' and I can't stand him.

Er, yes - do keep up and see here.

It says quite a lot about male sexuality, doesn't it?

refer to my post of 235 and then they have a choice
And I agree, prostitution should be legal, it should be taxed and it could and should be made safer with stiffer penalties for people breaking the law. Sadly its one of those political hot potatoes like drugs that no party would have the coconuts to even discuss it

Yes, but ultimately, she needs help to kick the addiction. I think helping women off drugs will ultimately help them get off the streets. However, there will always be women who are not doing it to support a drug habit, but because they need the money to pay the rent or are supporting a partner's drug habit.

And there's some women who do it because it's an easy way to earn lots of money. These are the women at the opposite end of the market from the desperate street walker.

Archived