'Sex Worker' not 'Prostitute', PC gone mad

Don't you mean 'Sex Workers' or 'Street Workers'?

No, I don't as I see nothing wrong with the word prostitute nor with the term sex worker. Academics use both interchangeably, so as not to avoid being over repetitive in the use of just one.

when i were a lad they were known as whores..............i guess job titles evolve
Are you the oldest living man in the UK? I'm pretty old and I've never actually heard a real person call a working girl a whore. I've read it in old books though :D

Do you think that being a prostitute or 'sex worker' is a bad thing and that people who do it are immoral, or do you think that it's a necessary job and that people who do it shouldn't be labelled any more than someone who drives a taxi or works in a library?

Do you think that being a prostitute or 'sex worker' is a bad thing and that people who do it are immoral, or do you think that it's a necessary job and that people who do it shouldn't be labelled any more than someone who drives a taxi or works in a library?

I don't think that being a prostitute is a bad thing as I believe that there is an actual social need for them.

What is wrong is why so many (not all) prostitutes turn to prostitution in the first place, which is most often to fund a drug habit.

I also think that pimps (None producers, parasites on society) should be given long sentences of hard labour.

I don't think that being a prostitute is a bad thing as I believe that there is an actual social need for them.

What is wrong is why so many (not all) prostitutes turn to prostitution in the first place, which is most often to fund a drug habit.

I also think that pimps (None producers, parasites on society) should be given long sentences of hard labour.

Pretty good idea to legalise and tax all drug sales then eh?

Pardon?..............................

So many prostitutes are addicts. If they were able to obtainly their drugs at the pharmacy cheaply or on prescription they wouldn't need to sell themselves would they?

Archived