Why does the civilized world easily forgets recent events

That's a top hate site you've linked to there, I particularly like their views on why Hitler was right to hate the Jews.

Well done Grahame, you've really excelled yourself there.

The normal, everyday Jewish people-who mean no-one no harm, have always suffered the inevitable anti-semitic backlash thanks to the actions of the supremecist/Zionist Jews.

Are you saying these people do not head those major financial institutions?

No what i am saying the religion of the people who own the banks in meaningless in the context that you are suggesting, that is unless you are suggesting that there is a world wide Jewish conspiracy to run the world, it does sound like that you are about to quote the Protocols of the Elders of Zion at us soon.

No what i am saying the religion of the people who own the banks in meaningless in the context that you are suggesting, that is unless you are suggesting that there is a world wide Jewish conspiracy to run the world, it does sound like that you are about to quote the Protocols of the Elders of Zion at us soon.

No, I am certainly not going to quote the protocols and I do not know what you are getting uptight about unless there is something to hide?

No, I am certainly not going to quote the protocols and I do not know what you are getting uptight about unless there is something to hide?

But do you believe there is a world wide Jewish conspiracy?

But do you believe there is a world wide Jewish conspiracy?

I do not know. I am under the impression that Israel gets its money from America and the Rothschild's to name one Jewish family is heavily involved in American and British banking.

Now you prove to me there is absolutely no connection.

I do not know. I am under the impression that Israel gets its money from America and the Rothschild's to name one Jewish family is heavily involved in American and British banking.

Now you prove to me there is absolutely no connection.

What does a Jew being head of bank prove? It probably proves the same thing as Obama and Bush being Christian, or even Nixon being a Quaker, namely nothing. Also, I think that Israel gets it's money from it's tax payers.

So you want me to search the world, open up the books to all the major corporations and governments and prove the lack of a conspiracy dreamed up by Anti-Semitic nut jobs. I'll pass if it's all right with you.

Why does the civilized world easily forgets events that are recent but remembers the ones which are decades old? is it called "short term memory loss" or they're deliberately led to forget?

for example: http://bit.ly/bVqjcG

Life certainly moves on but i believe we all must have 5 minutes to go back in time and see what happened and say "for some of us, life would've much different now"

Regards,

Its because history is written by those in power, why show something that sheds light on atrocities caused by them.

What does a Jew being head of bank prove? It probably proves the same thing as Obama and Bush being Christian, or even Nixon being a Quaker, namely nothing. Also, I think that Israel gets it's money from it's tax payers.

So you want me to search the world, open up the books to all the major corporations and governments and prove the lack of a conspiracy dreamed up by Anti-Semitic nut jobs. I'll pass if it's all right with you.

Israel gets its arms from America this is a fact, and you cannot disprove known family connections between America and Israel and would rather pass. In that case we can only settle for the facts as we have them.

I did not intend that it should be taken as a slight against the Jewish people and I am sorry you have taken it that way, I can only assume I touched on a sore point and for that I apologise, however it would be good if for once people showed irrefutable evidence for their position, after all this is reality we are talking about.

Thank you.

Israel gets its arms from America this is a fact, and you cannot disprove known family connections between America and Israel and would rather pass. In that case we can only settle for the facts as we have them.

I did not intend that it should be taken as a slight against the Jewish people and I am sorry you have taken it that way, I can only assume I touched on a sore point and for that I apologise, however it would be good if for once people showed irrefutable evidence for their position.

Thank you.

What are you talking about when you say that there are know family connections between America and Israel?

The conspiracy theory of a Zionist plan for world domination, isn't a new one. It has led this world into the breakdown of civilisation an untold number of times and it feeds hatred on an unimaginable level.

I sorry, but if you want to be a pawn in this game that's your choice, but don't expect not to be challenged.

What are you talking about when you say that there are know family connections between America and Israel?

The conspiracy theory of a Zionist plan for world domination, isn't a new one. It has led this world into the breakdown of civilisation an untold number of times and it feeds hatred on an unimaginable level.

I sorry, but if you want to be a pawn in this game that's your choice, but don't expect not to be challenged.

This isn't my subject and I was only pointing out a possible source of income for Israel. I am astounded at the backlash and can only think of the saying there is no smoke without fire and you are stoking that fire by saying this is not new which makes me think there must be some truth in it?

I have repeatedly said to you and others that I have a soft-spot for the Jews and I have argued long and hard for Israel's right to the Holy Land. I suggest you remember who your friends are because I can change my opinions.

I have nothing more to say for the moment so please don't make me come back.

Archived