Why does the civilized world easily forgets recent events

SHUT UP !!! does none of you remember the posters past and gone instead of griping on about jeeburs/mohammed/Jah/Jeehoover/et al an immigrants... cant leve those out can I ? Spare a moment for posters gone like Viking and DonKiddick and the hole in the forum they left.... :huh:

What would a street evangelist know about a supposed worldwide conspiracy, is he suggesting that he was in the know some how?

He seems pretty well informed and I imagine he would be horrified to know he has been linked to the Nazis. I imagine he would be very much opposed to them due to his family connections?

I am currently talking to a Jew who has converted to Christianity and he knows a lot of stuff from before he converted so I am assuming this guy is the same?

He seems pretty well informed and I imagine he would be horrified to know he has been linked to the Nazis. I imagine he would be very much opposed to them due to his family connections?

I am currently talking to a Jew who has converted to Christianity and he knows a lot of stuff from before he converted so I am assuming this guy is the same?

So you are suggesting he is in the know somehow, rather than a disgruntled fantasist. Do you really base your opinions on such people?

So you are suggesting he is in the know somehow, rather than a disgruntled fantasist. Do you really base your opinions on such people?

I once asked you if you were a Jew and you didn't answer, so for the second time of asking, are you a Jew?

Whether I am or not has no relevance.

Oh yes it has a lot of relevence, and from your responses I gather you are. So why the twenty questions if you won't answer one simple one? Are you frightened to nail your colours to the mast?

Oh yes it has a lot of relevence, and from your responses I gather you are. So why the twenty questions if you won't answer one simple one? Are you frightened to nail your colours to the mast?

It's pathetic that this is the conclusion that you have come to.

And in the left corner is Grahame (second saviour of teh world) weighing in at :confused: dont know ? is he omnipotent or something ??

Annnd over in the right corner we have "a sodding great hill to climb up"

And so the world that was Sheffield Forum did see a new God and his name was.....

I have been doing a search of your posts and you and HeadingNorth seem very well informed about the Jewish faith.

Here we go again, another Jewish conspiracy is it? Have you ever thought about seeking help?

Archived