Killer drug meow meow!!111eleven

And "the one confirmed case" John Stirling Smith?

Pathologist Dr David Wright said Mr Smith had coronary artery disease. Mr Smith died after suffering a cardiac arrest at his Hove home.

[...] He was also HIV positive, suffered from chronic renal disease and high blood pressure and was a diabetic. [...]

"It seems much more likely, I think, that perhaps it was the combination of mephedrone and the heart disease that led to him dying."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/10176982.stm

If dying of a heart attack while engaging in the activity is enough to make something "deadly", then playing squash and having sex or going to the toilet are orders of magnitude more deadly than mephedrone.

far as i know people are still taking it, they're just paying up to 4 times the price of when it was legal and none of that money is now taxed and the quality is probably worse so more people will start dying because of that. Well done government

far as i know people are still taking it, they're just paying up to 4 times the price of when it was legal and none of that money is now taxed and the quality is probably worse so more people will start dying because of that. Well done government

yup

exactly what happens when somethings made illegal

Apparently it makes people "silverback". Heard the expression? It means that when they take it they tend to lean forward a bit and let their arms hang in the manner of a silverback gorilla.

This has nothing to do with the thread but the term amuses me!

Apparently it makes people "silverback". Heard the expression? It means that when they take it they tend to lean forward a bit and let their arms hang in the manner of a silverback gorilla.

This has nothing to do with the thread but the term amuses me!

lol sounds like a bloke that was at our work for a while we called him silverback cos he was as big as one and as dozy

Archived