Who has the most posts?

I see there was a thread back in 2005 but does anyone know who holds the record for most posts currently??

Pattricia you must be up there with the leaders 'cos with 52,000 over 5 years I reckon that's 10,000+ per year = approx 200 per week and as there are only 168 hours in a week you must struggle to fit in sleeping, eating and other bodily functions, or do you have a wireless laptop which you carry around with you?

I have only just aquired a wireless laptop in the last month, and only come on SF at night between 10pm and 12am. Had to pop on and answer this though.:D

Everyone's posts are reduced when the recycle bin is emptied, including mine. At most updates my post count goes down by at least 6000 warnings, 'thread closed' notices and the like.

It's just part of being on a forum and most forums operate in the same way. The number after an update is a better reflection of your contribution to the forum anyway.

I've been on the Forum for many years now, but still have under 2000. Also, I have the tendency to be absent sometimes for months on end, simply because I DO have a lot of other things to get on with like my current job, where there is certainly no internet available lol.

I wonder who has the record for the longest absence from the Forum since starting, between leaving and suddenly returning?

I've been on the Forum for many years now, but still have under 2000. Also, I have the tendency to be absent sometimes for months on end, simply because I DO have a lot of other things to get on with like my current job, where there is certainly no internet available lol.

I wonder who has the record for the longest absence from the Forum since starting, between leaving and suddenly returning?

i know jabbers was missing in action for some time...........and suffy was

I see there was a thread back in 2005 but does anyone know who holds the record for most posts currently??

Pattricia you must be up there with the leaders 'cos with 52,000 over 5 years I reckon that's 10,000+ per year = approx 200 per week and as there are only 168 hours in a week you must struggle to fit in sleeping, eating and other bodily functions, or do you have a wireless laptop which you carry around with you?

who ever has got the most posts needs to get out more :hihi:

Archived