Who has the most posts?

i know jabbers was missing in action for some time...........and suffy was

I stopped posting as much when I discovered the sordid delights of Facebook, most of my rubbish is saved for there now which gives SF a much needed break.

Plus, I can be vile and disgusting and warped on Facebook, I`m far too sane and normal when I`m on SF.

I still post here of course as well as a few other fora that I sully with my presence but 99% of my garbage is on FB.

I stopped posting as much when I discovered the sordid delights of Facebook, most of my rubbish is saved for there now which gives SF a much needed break.

Plus, I can be vile and disgusting and warped on Facebook, I`m far too sane and normal when I`m on SF.

I still post here of course as well as a few other fora that I sully with my presence but 99% of my garbage is on FB.

Our loss their gain, yeh ? Cant take to it myself. Cant stand all those walls.:gag:

Our loss their gain, yeh ? Cant take to it myself. Cant stand all those walls.:gag:

Its a matter of getting used to it thats all, I hated it at first.

Its great once you get into it but I still like fora, this one and a physics fora that I actually behave sensibly in on occasion are my main victims.

Archived