Anyone at the dogs last night?

That is why i said could. It's conditional, and that main condition is the owner. It could be killed, it could be kept, it could take up a job as an investment banker.

You like gambling; which one has the better odds?

I'll be asking a greyhound for financial advice.:roll:.

Basically you don't know but prefer to think the worst case.

It's an hyopthetical doggie. It's called "Limpy McLimp", for the sake of a laugh.

Which option has the better odds?

Option A: The dog is owned by a loving family and kept.

Option B: The dog is shot because it is no longer profitable.

Option C: The dog is given away to a charity, who are stretched to the limits with other retired dogs that nobody wants.

Take a punt.

It's an hyopthetical doggie. It's called "Limpy McLimp", for the sake of a laugh.

Which option has the better odds?

Option A: The dog is owned by a loving family and kept.

Option B: The dog is shot because it is no longer profitable.

Option C: The dog is given away to a charity, who are stretched to the limits with other retired dogs that nobody wants.

Take a punt.

Jeez your making yourself look stupid.

All the moaning on here about comments made in jest and now your starting imaginary scenarios.

First we got auschwitz and Greyhounds as merchant bankers then this. this.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

You have lost the plot.

I put forward the idea that Option A rarely happens. The industry behind Greyhound Racing is cruel and barbaric, and it should never be excused or glamourised by the small elite of dogs that win and have wonderful lives at stud.

I shall rest on that note.

I put forward the idea that Option A rarely happens. The industry behind Greyhound Racing is cruel and barbaric, and it should never be excused or glamourised by the small elite of dogs that win and have wonderful lives at stud.

I shall rest on that note.

You put forward a load of rubbish then.

I know lots of people who have retired greyhounds so the word "rarely" is misplaced.

You put forward a load of rubbish then.

I know lots of people who have retired greyhoundS so the word "rarely" is misplaced.

our molly ran 2nd mate...lost on the line...5/1.....we like the dogs...they dont...have you ever noticed when you see these protesters...they all look the same...what will they do when...they have nothing to gripe about...

in the meantime...keep the great sport of greyhound racing alive....our kids will....justice for matt...the flying machine

Greyhound Action (Caution - Image may shock)

One of two greyhounds who suffered a horrific death and were found washed up on a shore with concrete bricks tied to their necks.The once-prized animals were found off a pier in West Cork with ropes and bricks tied to their necks to make them drown.

Tom Mellif from Skibbereen was out walking one morning along the banks of the River Ilen when he saw the dogs."I was horrified -- I know the stretch of the river well and the dogs had been dumped overnight," said Mr Mellif, a consultant construction engineer.

Both dogs -- aged one and two years old respectively -- had been well cared for in life. Yet their owners had decided to cruelly end their lives as the animals became a liability.

The dogs were among an estimated 4,000 greyhounds who are slaughtered or abandoned each year in Ireland.

How many massages did this dog have?

----------------------

have you ever noticed when you see these protesters...they all look the same...

Can we please stay above such petty comments?

Using undercover tactics, journalists investigate cruelty in greyhound racing in both the UK and Ireland.

All essential aspects of the greyhound racing industry such as over breeding, training with live bait, staggering injury figures, doping, vivisection and export to Spain are brilliantly portrayed in this award winning documentary.

Seven people were convicted of animal cruelty as a result of the investigation.

Yet the most shocking feature of this daring film is that despite being made 15 years ago it remains as relevant now as it has ever been before.

Tens of thousands of dogs are disposed of every year by the British greyhound racing industry - because they fail to make the grade as racers or when their racing days are over.

About 25,000 greyhound pups are registered every year in the British Isles. The number bred is actually many thousands more than this,when taking into account pups that never get registered and those killed by breeders at a very young age.

Archived