Anyone at the dogs last night?

A Night At The Dogs

You may be surprised to find yourself on this website. If you were looking for a site promoting Greyhound racing then this is not it, but please linger awhile and read some of the information here, you may then never want to have a night at the dogs ever again.

The sheer scale of the cruelty within the Greyhound racing industry is immense [...]

Trap five has a chance in the first race tomorrow.;).

anybody putting a brick round our molly....would find themselves in very deep water...i say anyone found guilty of animal cruelty on this scale...should hang...and me and alex will open the trap door....justice for matt...the flying machine...well she was last night...many more nights like that alex and i'll have my wedge for france 2016...the calella re-union...you coming

anybody putting a brick round our molly....would find themselves in very deep water...i say anyone found guilty of animal cruelty on this scale...should hang...and me and alex will open the trap door....justice for matt...the flying machine...well she was last night...many more nights like that alex and i'll have my wedge for france 2016...the calella re-union...you coming

I'll be there mate. God willing.

All these people talking about tracks closing.

It has been happening for years, when I was a kid there was three dog tracks in Sheffield.

The fittest will survive and the days and nights at the dogs will always be great.

Nothing better than seeing your dog going clear down the straight and you have a good few quid on it.

Hot toddy's in the bar in the winter and champers in the summer.

LOVELLY.

All these people talking about tracks closing.

It has been happening for years, when I was a kid there was three dog tracks in Sheffield.

Have you looked at anything from the GRA recently? 15% drop in attendances, 11% drop in revenue, if it wasn't for them selling Portsmouth they'd have posted a £2 million loss last year.

Meanwhile Coventry is suspended, midweek race nights have been stopped at a number of tracks due to poor attendance and the prize for the winner of the greyhound derby has been cut by 25% because a sufficiently generous sponsor couldn't be found.

Face it, the industry is struggling. All good news

Have you looked at anything from the GRA recently? 15% drop in attendances, 11% drop in revenue, if it wasn't for them selling Portsmouth they'd have posted a £2 million loss last year.

Meanwhile Coventry is suspended, midweek race nights have been stopped at a number of tracks due to poor attendance and the prize for the winner of the greyhound derby has been cut by 25% because a sufficiently generous sponsor couldn't be found.

Face it, the industry is struggling. All good news

Every industry is struggling.

I hope you lose your job soon.

Well you wish the same on others.

Anyway can't stop chatting, I have my bacon, sausage, egg and black pudding to sort out while I pick four dogs out for my daily 6-4-1.

Toodle pips.

Archived