Anyone at the dogs last night?

Have you looked at anything from the GRA recently? 15% drop in attendances, 11% drop in revenue, if it wasn't for them selling Portsmouth they'd have posted a £2 million loss last year.

Meanwhile Coventry is suspended, midweek race nights have been stopped at a number of tracks due to poor attendance and the prize for the winner of the greyhound derby has been cut by 25% because a sufficiently generous sponsor couldn't be found.

Face it, the industry is struggling. All good news

not bothered about coventry,portsmouth or walthamstow...just owlerton where molly runs...have you seen the prices some dogs are changing hands for...our molly ran against one that cost 10 grand...

mind you a good hare courser can bring double that...maybe thats the future...chasing real rabbits...

got my tickets for fathers day..taking the old man for a slap up meal,bet on the horses and a day a the dogs..all for £300...money well spent

not bothered about coventry,portsmouth or walthamstow...just owlerton where molly runs...have you seen the prices some dogs are changing hands for...our molly ran against one that cost 10 grand...

mind you a good hare courser can bring double that...maybe thats the future...chasing real rabbits...

got my tickets for fathers day..taking the old man for a slap up meal,bet on the horses and a day a the dogs..all for £300...money well spent

sounds a mighty fine day out to me EB, goo on molly:thumbsup:

sounds a mighty fine day out to me EB, goo on molly:thumbsup:

blinding mate...took the family for mothers day....service at the table...didnt even have to fetch mi beer...you watch for molly next time out...trap 6 suits her...:hihi::hihi:

blinding mate...took the family for mothers day....service at the table...didnt even have to fetch mi beer...you watch for molly next time out...trap 6 suits her...:hihi::hihi:
younguns badly, i were gonna take her down this week while shes on school holidays, plenty more chances to take her though :thumbsup:

Every industry is struggling.

I hope you lose your job soon.

Well you wish the same on others.

Anyway can't stop chatting, I have my bacon, sausage, egg and black pudding to sort out while I pick four dogs out for my daily 6-4-1.

Toodle pips.

Thanks for the career thoughts, but I'm fairly sure I'll be fine. I'm really not sure why you feel the need to share your dietary patterns with me. I'll hazard a guess that its because I've told you I don't eat animals and therefore you have an overwhelming urge to tell me that you do. It makes you look a bit silly, if truth be told.

If I was involved in an industry where receipts were on such a freefall I'd be extremely concerned. Just as an aside (and I really don't mean to be rude) but you do know that rabbits and hares are different animals don't you?

Thanks for the career thoughts, but I'm fairly sure I'll be fine. I'm really not sure why you feel the need to share your dietary patterns with me. I'll hazard a guess that its because I've told you I don't eat animals and therefore you have an overwhelming urge to tell me that you do. It makes you look a bit silly, if truth be told.

Your not doing too bad yourself on that count.:roll::roll::roll::roll:....

If I was involved in an industry where receipts were on such a freefall I'd be extremely concerned. Just as an aside (and I really don't mean to be rude) but you do know that rabbits and hares are different animals don't you?

So are crocodiles and aligators, whats your point?.

I once wanted some aligator shoes so I got a boat and rowed down the amazon, I finally found an aligator, I wrestled with it for twenty minutes and knocked it unconcious.

After all that trouble the bloody thing wasn't wearing any.

Archived