Anyone at the dogs last night?

Thanks for the career thoughts, but I'm fairly sure I'll be fine. I'm really not sure why you feel the need to share your dietary patterns with me. I'll hazard a guess that its because I've told you I don't eat animals and therefore you have an overwhelming urge to tell me that you do. It makes you look a bit silly, if truth be told.

If I was involved in an industry where receipts were on such a freefall I'd be extremely concerned. Just as an aside (and I really don't mean to be rude) but you do know that rabbits and hares are different animals don't you?

yes i do...but the greyhounds dont...they like to rip both to pieces....in the name of sport....but in england we are only allowed to use a fake one...and i love rabbit stew with yorkshire puddings...might get our molly to catch me my dinner...

as for the industry....like coal,steel,motor and pubs...only the well run ones will survive....thanks to the ever generous british public...

Archived