Paedophiles in the family

I know of at least 2 families where the abused children have been adopted out of the family but the abuser has remained within the family home. As could be predicted, this has had a horrible effect on the children who feel that they were rejected as an alternative to their abuser being removed/divorced/jailed.

I have no idea how their mothers justify losing their children (and the catastrophic effect that this has on their children) in order to keep hold of their children's abuser.

I had a friend whose brother in law went to prison for abusing his two daughters. Her sister decided to let the girls be taken into care when he came out so he could come back to the family home.

She organised a party for him on his release..unbelievable.

I know of at least 2 families where the abused children have been adopted out of the family but the abuser has remained within the family home. As could be predicted, this has had a horrible effect on the children who feel that they were rejected as an alternative to their abuser being removed/divorced/jailed.

I have no idea how their mothers justify losing their children (and the catastrophic effect that this has on their children) in order to keep hold of their children's abuser.

I don't understand that either. But if that child's mother protects the abuser rather than the child then the child is maybe better off out of such a family.

When the mothers let down the children like this they are no better than the abuser imo.

I had a friend whose brother in law went to prison for abusing his two daughters. Her sister decided to let the girls be taken into care when he came out so he could come back to the family home.

She organised a party for him on his release..unbelievable.

That is shocking. Absolutely disgusting, those poor children. And he is probably abusing somebody else's children now.

I don't understand that either. But if that child's mother protects the abuser rather than the child then the child is maybe better off out of such a family.

When the mothers let down the children like this they are no better than the abuser imo.

i think that bout my own mother

That is shocking. Absolutely disgusting, those poor children. And he is probably abusing somebody else's children now.

I can't understand any woman wanting to have sex with, or even BE with, a man who has abused any child, let alone her own!

How could you have a relationship with them and perform intimate acts knowing that they had been interfering with your daughter?

The first meal I'd serve him when he was released would be 'lasagne avec rat poison' washed down with red wine with a robust cyanide bouquet.

Archived