Paedophiles in the family

Can you speak English?

That is not what he said

He said "I'm a paedophile lover and i'd open my doors to any child abuser".

Oooo! the freedom of using and playing around with words.

His post read as he knew many families with paedophiles in them.

His wording does seem to imply that he knows quite a few families with Paedophiles in them, however that is not the mistake poppins made.

"Every family I've known that had a paedophile within it, has not accepted them."

In order for it to mean what poopins thought it did it would have had to say

"Every family I've known that had a paedophile within it, and has not accepted them."

HN, thats unbelievable , you know one in all the familys you know, even in your own family :confused:

No; I did not say that every family I've known has had a paedophile within it.

Every family I've known which has had a paedophile within it, has ostracised said paedophile once their activities were made public.

For the record, there have been three.

No; I did not say that every family I've known has had a paedophile within it.

Every family I've known which has had a paedophile within it, has ostracised said paedophile once their activities were made public.

For the record, there have been three.

Sorry HN, read it wrong, it's still sounds like a lot of familys to know.....

and Flaming whatever your name is, grow up , just because you have to day off school you don't have to be talking stupid again.

and Flaming whatever your name is, grow up , just because you have to day off school you don't have to be talking stupid again.

Is FlamingJ a Sunday School teacher?:shocked:

Why should i be having a bizarre rant?Just asking a question that i cannot understand why perverts are accepted back in the family when they've done unthinkable things to family members.

but not all actually 'do' anything to family members, or anyone else for that fact, they could just be involved in a ring that exchanges images, and never actually touches anyone...

I don't understand that either. But if that child's mother protects the abuser rather than the child then the child is maybe better off out of such a family.

When the mothers let down the children like this they are no better than the abuser imo.

I know neither mother and have no wish to know them. I'm friends with a child of the family in both cases and can see the ongoing damage that the abuse and the rejection have caused them.

If the children had been removed to a loving environment and caring foster family then I'd have said that the children were better off removed, but unfortunately the state compounded the damage and rejection by splitting the children from their siblings and exposing them to the worst aspects of the care system, so it's not that simple.

Certainly both children I know are continuing to deal with the emotional fallout of the whole situation, so society's response to the attacks on them didn't do a lot to help them cope and face their future positively.

His wording does seem to imply that he knows quite a few families with Paedophiles in them, however that is not the mistake poppins made.

"Every family I've known that had a paedophile within it, has not accepted them."

In order for it to mean what poopins thought it did it would have had to say

"Every family I've known that had a paedophile within it, and has not accepted them."

The point is...even if he does know many why do some jump at that as if it's somehow odd, wrong or suspicious.....HN could be a social worker, or an ex one for all we know.

Perhaps you need to join me in school on monday so you can learn to understand English, also I'll help you learn to read so you can find out what my username is.

Archived