Couple jailed for letting baby starve. Are you speechless too?

What with that and the story to the right of the attachement about the two year old addicted to cigs after his father introduced him to them. Unbelievable.

i didnt notice that! have you seen the video! its mad, they all think its amazing that he smokes :(

i didnt notice that! have you seen the video! its mad, they all think its amazing that he smokes :(

I didn't watch the video, just the article was enough. Poor little thing, can't believe what some parents do to their kids. At which point did he think to himself, wonder if my two year old would like to join me for a fag?! :rant:

I think it's absolutely horrible, how they can raise a virtual child whilst their own is starving to death at home. And the fact she is pregnant again just astounds me, I sincerely hope the child is taken into care and put up for adoption. The sentence of two years is ridiculous too, they should be locked up, or hung.

If someone knows who the Sheffield British Fritzl, "Mr.Q" is please PM me. I will publish it unlike the newspapers!

STOP Paedos and Neglect! If BNP weren't so racist, I would suggest supporting them as they would insist on Death for rape of a child and Life Imprisonment for other serious crimes against kids!

Archived