Manor estate 1950 to 1980

i have relations who lived on standground road sanderson was the name they were my late husbands relatives not sure of the number my husband lived on prince of wales road corner of ravencar rd.

Was one of them Freddy Sanderson a Market lad and genuine good bloke who used to go to St Swithin's dance on a Friday night.

the sandersons Elaine George Dave and Margaret

oldfieilds

cohen

kelly

irish mick big man forgot his surname lived near reanys, snuby pollard, robinson mrs homes, fred Bonsall, Sylvesters Vaughn, Brownett. clive petican Steven Box and triplets Fosters next door to bolsovers wests Roy Cellars Poole lived in first house Hibberds peter morgan dad had motor bike and side car frogarts Spalding married german woman poxon thats a fer to remember

the sandersons who livved on standground rd were my late husband john russon's relations david passed on a couple of yrs ago sadly

the sandersons Elaine George Dave and Margaret

oldfieilds

cohen

kelly

irish mick big man forgot his surname lived near reanys, snuby pollard, robinson mrs homes, fred Bonsall, Sylvesters Vaughn, Brownett. clive petican Steven Box and triplets Fosters next door to bolsovers wests Roy Cellars Poole lived in first house Hibberds peter morgan dad had motor bike and side car frogarts Spalding married german woman poxon thats a fer to remember

I was at school with Billy Reaney liked a good scrap did Billy ,He was in the army for a few years then i think he joined his dad on the coal deliveries.

• 1 month later...
Jud lived near the cottons is exactly as it says in your post...

the cottons lived on desmond near the galleys, kingswood, smiths and

jud renshaw (he never lived on Stanground)

jud is still to be seen running round city road, he had a wife with 2 kids, boy and girl.

The Renshaws whom i was referring to, where related to the froggats and bolsovers who all lived on stanground at some point

Is Ann Cotton still living on the manor.

Spalding married german woman poxon thats a fer to remember.

Ingrid, worked at the paper shop on Prince of wales Road, they lived at the bottom of Pipworth Road opposite Pete and Rod Osbourne

Edited by Odd-jobs