Can anyone please help? - Trying to locate a toy...

good evening everyone

i am new to this ..so i hope i am on the right board ...please advise if not

i am trying to find a toy called MICRO SPINNERS...they are a little bag with a 2 mini spinners , a launcher and a lollypop ....they are in our experience.. found in your local newsagents shop and sell for around 80p per pack...

i know this isn't serious , but to my 5 yr old nephew, who was given the last pack of these in our local newsagents last week when he was off school ill ....now the wearhouse is empty ....it is very serious indeed ha ha

if anyone knows of anyone with any stock of these . i would be very greatful indeed....i think it will be a case of someone that has any left .....

i can travel if anyone could give me a shop name , road area etc

i thank you in advance ......you could help make a little boy very happy

very best regards

sharon:thumbsup:

I was in Hillsbro shopping center on thursday and saw them in a shop there but cannot remember exactly which one. Will have been either the discount shop at the entrance to the precinct or the hardware shop next to the record shop on Middlewood road or the shop in the precinct that sells jewellry and cosmetics.

Archived