Do people buy second hand Fridgefreezers?

Sheffielders are by far the worst people to sell anything too, they want everything for nothing.

Do you think so? I would have imagined that everyone was as bed at selling allsorts of junk. Though in all honesty i'd rather try selling stuff than give it away, unless it's really junky or I thought a charity shop would benefit from it.

I don't understand what you mean by 'everything for nothing' though,

I'm asking because I've been trying to sell my fridge freezer and despite having various ads on at different times it just doesn't go. My sister said that people odn't actually tend to buy those things, is it true?

eBay, eBay, eBay :)

I've just sold mine on eBay I got offered £50 by 2 people before I eBayed it and I got £150 for it on eBay.

• 2 years later...

Hi...i'm looking for a good used fridge freezer and i'm in Sheffield....i can collect if you still have it....i've been trying to find a good second hand fridge freezer but there just dont seem to be any about......how strange...anyway...please let me know..i'm nigel and my numbers are 01142490622 or 07966424651

cheers

Archived