Miss USA - Rima Fakih

Quite an assumption. There are plenty of women who have enough self respect not to parade their "best assets" in some tacky gawp-fest.

Wouldn't a title as pretentious as "Miss USA" be better awarded to a woman who has contributed more, shall we say, intellectually to society? Someone who has actually helped to enlighten culture as opposed to selling yet another false ideal for young, bewildered girls to aspire towards?

cant beat a nice bit of gawping

gawp actions where its at

Britney Spears ?

Yes, what is it this model citizen said again?

"I think we should just trust the President (Bush) in every decision he makes and we should just support that" *sweet, gormless smile*

well the newspaper (where i originally saw the story a couple of weeks back) ive forgotten the name, mightve been the sun made an issue of mentioning her religion

also that wikki page doesnt take too long before mentioning it

in fact the only place that DOESNT mention it is in fact the actual miss USA site, not sure the reason might be cos of like you said or cos theyre trying to hide it slightly?

Are you for real?

Does the Miss USA site list all the other contenders religions?

Or is it that you think being a Muslim is what defines her?

as I stated in black and white:-

quote Suffragette:-

I suppose at least she has a job and isn't a benefit scrounger

Correct me if I'm wrong but that is what you posted is it not

Aimed at you, yes. I should have been more explicit as I have never subscribed to the school of thought that the majority of Muslims are on benefits.

Aimed at you, yes. I should have been more explicit as I have never subscribed to the school of thought that the majority of Muslims are on benefits.

how could you aim it me ,you don't know me from Adam ?,it seems because this young lady offended your womens lib attitude you have inadvertently let your mask slip re muslims and benefits,the evidence is there in plain English so why deny it ?

how could you aim it me ,you don't know me from Adam ?,it seems because this young lady offended your womens lib attitude you have inadvertently let your mask slip re muslims and benefits,the evidence is there in plain English so why deny it ?

*yawns*

See you around, no doubt when you're under yet another username.:thumbsup:

Archived