Miss USA - Rima Fakih

*yawns*

See you around, no doubt when you're under yet another username.:thumbsup:

Yeah O.K you make islamaphobic comments and then try to evade the issue by posting lies and false accusations..you really are a nasty piece of work

The evidence is there i stand by my statements,you are unable to deny them,I'll leave it at that .

Yeah O.K you make islamaphobic comments and then try to evade the issue by posting lies and false accusations..you really are a nasty piece of work

The evidence is there i stand by my statements,you are unable to deny them,I'll leave it at that .

noddy stop trolling, suffy did nothing of the sort and you know it, stop trying to cause trouble

noddy stop trolling, suffy did nothing of the sort and you know it, stop trying to cause trouble

how do you work that out ,the evidence is there in black and white and then in trying to get out of it she says she was aiming the derogatory comment at me insinuating I'm a benefits scrounger when she doesn't even know me,either way she's in the wrong.Im certain If I had said something like that the forum would be in meltdown so why am I trouble causing when I am defending someone ?

You're not to worry..Suffy can verbally knock this guy on an intellectual level without so much as ruffling her make-up.

Miss 2003's cute.

how do you work that out ,the evidence is there in black and white and then in trying to get out of it she says she was aiming the derogatory comment at me insinuating I'm a benefits scrounger when she doesn't even know me,either way she's in the wrong.Im certain If I had said something like that the forum would be in meltdown so why am I trouble causing when I am defending someone ?

Oh stop crying you big tart.

Give it a rest Banginman! You can't kid a kidder!:D

You're not to worry..Suffy can verbally knock this guy on an intellectual level without so much as ruffling her make-up.

Miss 2003's cute.

Maybe,maybe not she isn't doing so well up to press ,I mean the intellectual wizard had to resort to insults and lies in her eagerness for evasion ;)

Give it a rest Banginman! You can't kid a kidder!:D

Another one that's got a paranoiac streak ..Psst check my joining date and this bangingmans last post date.Somebody tried that the other day.... are you a sad one as well that has no answer so tries to get people banned ?

Suffragettes doesn't seem to the perfect specimen of a poster you envisaged ..sorry to prick the bubble but it seems she has shown some different colours today..true ones ?

OMG!....she's not Black is she???

Archived